Wednesday 6 May 2009

Glazing over

Third call today from Everest, telling me that 'they are in my area' and offering an appointment. Fair enough, I did get a quotation from them some months ago. Unfairly, I've asked them each time not to call me again. Today, they say 'oh we have more than one list, so we can only take you off one list at a time'. Tried to point out that this is at best a mis-reading of current law, asked to speak to a supervisor, all the usual stuff. They are not listening. They (and note how I've already objectified the company as some kind of personal enemy) are not prepared to accept my feedback or my request, and that means I'm going to look for other ways to tell the story. Everest, there is a better way of doing this, and you could start with your permission policies and codes of practice.


picture: vlima.com

No comments: