Monday 2 February 2009

Lines of communication

I asked my MP a question, and he has replied. He didn't answer the question, but he did reply, which is pretty much what I expected.

So I now have an envelope from the House of Commons and some headed paper, and his own signature in ink. Which is nice.

Except I didn't write him a letter. I left a message on his website, which included my email address. So I rather thought I might get an email back. Instead of which he's wasted someone's time composing, printing and posting a letter, never mind the cost of postage. Which is ironic, given that his reply was about getting the best value for government money.

Listening to customers means more than listening to what they say,
it also means listening to how they say it.

photo: skype nomad

No comments: